Old, broken, or damaged windows can leave a home vulnerable to theft and create high utility bills.
As a replacement window installer, Approved Contractor understands the frustration involved in finding the right solution for old windows. That’s why we’ve helped over 3,000 Southern California homeowners get the home exterior that stands the test of time. We show up on time, and take care of your home like it’s our own during the installation process.
Energy-efficient windows are a must for year-round indoor comfort and energy savings. Vinyl windows offer you a highly insulated, affordable replacement window solution.
What Are the Benefits of Vinyl Windows for Los Angles & San Diego Homeowners?
- Cost Effective — Vinyl replacement windows are some of the most affordable windows on the market. Prices depend on window size, style, glass, and hardware packages.
- Resale value — Increase your home’s resale value with gorgeous vinyl windows.
- Energy efficient — Vinyl windows have excellent insulation, and keep summer heat and winter cold from entering your home.
- Noise reduction — Replacement windows decrease outdoor noise so you can enjoy more peace and quiet inside your home.
- Low maintenance — Vinyl replacement windows don’t scratch, chip, or fade. And they never have to be repainted! Save the time-consuming maintenance wood windows require with beautiful vinyl windows.
- Easy to clean — To clean vinyl windows, simply wet a rag and add soap. Windows should wash and wipe clean easily.
- Customizable — From neutral to bold, new vinyl windows come ready to enhance your home’s look and match your style preferences.
Why Choose Approved Contractor as Your Vinyl Window Installer?
Don’t settle for an inferior contractor. Get premium service with Approved Contractor in the Los Angeles or San Diego area.
Superior Customer Service — We get back with you quickly, listen to your desires, and resolve concerns
No Pushy Salesmen — We guide and advise
Expert Installation — We specialize in the services we offer
How to Know You
Need New Windows
Old and worn looking
Broken or damaged
Difficult to open or close
Increased utility costs