Lovely, Lasting Windows by Andersen
Old, inefficient windows lessen your home’s curb appeal and perform poorly against Southern California weather.
Enjoy gorgeous views and reliable performance for years to come with Andersen Windows—installed by our team of skilled craftsmen at Approved Contractor. You’ll love having a home with windows that are in top condition.
Benefits of Installing Andersen Windows
In Your Home
San Diego & Lost Angeles homeowners appreciate the results when they choose Andersen for their replacement windows.
Andersen windows accent your home’s unique architectural features, whether it’s a Cape Cod, Craftsman, Beach House, Tudor, Mediterranean, or Contemporary.
Andersen windows look great with brick, wood, stone, siding, and stucco.
Awarded the 2020 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for Sustained Excellence, Andersen Windows provide superior resistance to heat and cold, reducing your home’s carbon footprint.
Andersen Windows Give Southern California Homeowners a Variety of Replacement Window Options
With options that fit any function, style, and budget, Andersen Windows are so versatile—you’ll enjoy the freedom they offer as you choose your ideal replacement windows.
Beautiful Window Styles
Discover Andersen’s wide variety of replacement windows. Mix and match different looks to create the views, natural lighting, and appearance you desire.
- Double hung
- Specialty shapes
- Big Glass Doors
Lasting Window Materials
Andersen’s excellent window materials allow you to customize your home’s lasting performance, without compromising on beauty.
Andersen Window Series for Every Budget
- Andersen Windows E-series — Aluminum-clad windows, custom colors, unlimited design possibilities
- Andersen Windows A-series — Elegant wood interior, composite exterior, energy-efficient, classic appearance
- Coastal Impact Series — Stormwatch technology withstands hurricane-force winds for added protection
- Andersen Windows 400 series —Vinyl clad window exterior, wood interior, time-tested results
- Andersen Windows 200 series — Vinyl clad window interior/exterior, charming appearance and uncommon value
- Andersen Windows 100 series — Fibrex composite frames, an appealing alternative to vinyl, available in contemporary neutral colors
Andersen Windows Warranty
Your Andersen replacement windows come with a superb, transferable, limited warranty that offers real value and peace of mind.
Based on over 800+ reviews
Why Choose Approved Contractor for Your Window Installation
With window installation by Approved Contractor, you can be confident in topnotch products and service.
- True Craftsmanship — As an Andersen Certified Contractor, we’ll install your new windows with precision.
- Great Communication — We listen to you, answer your calls promptly, and keep you up-to-date.
- Superior Results — Our award-winning service has helped over 3,000 homeowners enjoy home improvements that stand the test of time.