Old windows look worn, hinder curb appeal, dim the amount of natural light in your home, and allow drafty air to invade. Windows are an important safety feature in your home, and when they’re broken or their locking mechanism fails, your home’s protection could be compromised. These are just a few of the many reasons to fix your windows as soon as possible.
At Approved Contractor, we understand the frustration homeowners experience with faulty windows, and how apprehensive it can feel to hire a contractor. That’s why we’ve created a reliable window replacement process that’s helped over 3,000 homeowners get the beautiful, long-lasting home exterior they desire.
What Are the Benefits of Fiberglass Windows for Los Angeles & San Diego Area Homes?
Home window replacement options include wood, vinyl, and fiberglass. Wood windows require high. Vinyl windows can sometimes inhibit views of the outdoors. But fiberglass replacement windows offer the durability, long-lasting performance, great views, and low maintenance Southern California homeowners are looking for.
- Durable — Fiberglass is an extremely heavy-duty material (think hard hats and canoes). It is 10 times stronger than vinyl, and easily stands up to the elements year-round.
- Customizable — Reflect your home’s architecture, character, and style with fiberglass replacement windows. Select hardware that meet your needs for both style and function.
- Streamline — The strength of fiberglass windows permits frames and sashes to be narrower, allowing for greater design options and generous views of the outdoors.
- Low maintenance — The ease with which you can wipe off dirt from fiberglass windows makes them simple to clean, and keeps them looking new for years.
- Energy-efficient — Summer’s heat and winter’s cold don’t cause fiberglass windows to flex or sag like other materials. Fiberglass energy-efficient windows save you on utilities bills year-round.
- Noise reducing — Window replacements can help decrease street noise, heavy equipment noise, and even aircraft noise from invading your home.
- Safe — Intruders often choose windows as an entry point into a home. Fiberglass window frames create a reliable layer of protection against break-ins.
Based on over 800+ reviews
Trusted Fiberglass Replacement Window Brands We Provide For Southern California Homes
Approved Contractor Trusts Andersen Windows
Andersen Windows is the window manufacturer that Approved Contractor counts on. Their versatile material and style options make them a perfect fit for Los Angeles and San Diego area homes. Our team is skilled and experienced with current Andersen window installation techniques. This ensures your windows are installed correctly so you will enjoy your view for years to come.
In addition to Andersen Windows, we offer replacement windows from:
Why Choose Approved Contractor as Your Fiberglass Window Installer
Superior Customer Service — We genuinely listen to and address your concerns
No Pushy Salesmen — We simply guide and recommend
Premium Products — Marvin, Milgard, Pella, Andersen, Jeld-Wen
Expert Installation — Rather than doing everything—we specialize in the services we offer
Sneak Peek — Get a look at what the end result will look like (before we begin your home upgrade) with our 2D rendering of your house when it is finished.
Repair your windows now, pay later
Fiberglass windows are customizable, streamlined, and durable. These windows are a perfect replacement for run-down home windows. It’s important to address damaged windows before they cause additional problems for your home such as black mold, dry rot, and termite/pest damage. Approved Contractor is here to help you with financing options that allow you to fix your home windows now and pay later. Contact us today to get started.