The Importance of Your Home’s Roof
Missing shingles and roof leaks cause moisture damage inside your home, leading to the costly renovations. Avoid the hassles of mold, mildew, drywall damage, and wood rot by installing a new roof.
At Approved Contractor, we understand how overwhelming it can be to need a new roof. That’s why we’ve designed a proven system to help over 3,000 homeowners get a comprehensive roofing system that works together for your home’s protection.
Asphalt Shingle Installation for Los Angles & San Diego Area Homes
At Approved Contractor we specialize in installing GAF and Owens Corning asphalt shingles. Some of the benefits of asphalt shingles are:
- Class 4 impact resistance — Asphalt shingles give you the highest possible impact rating.
- Versatile — Asphalt shingles can accommodate a wide variety of shapes and forms, and work well as a custom roof solution.
- Fire protection — Asphalt shingles with a fiberglass mat give you the highest fire rating possible. They provide outstanding protection against a fire spreading.
- Customizable — Asphalt shingles work well on a variety of architectural styles. Complement your home’s features by choosing from a variety of color options.
- Withstand high winds — Asphalt shingles meet the harshest wind resistance tests in the industry, giving you peace of mind year-round.
- Sound dampening — Asphalt shingles give you the best sound protection, decreasing the possibility of outside noise intrusion.
Why Choose Approved Contractor for Your LA & San Diego Roof Replacement?
Roofers come in a variety of skill levels. Don’t settle for an inferior roofing contractor. Get superior installation from Approved Contractor, a dependable roofing company.
- Outstanding Customer Service — We address your concerns
- No Pushy Salesmen — We simply guide and recommend
- Skilled Installation — Rather than doing everything—we specialize in the services we offer
How to Know You Need
Roof Replacement Services
- Is your roof at least 20 years old?
- Does your roof look worn out?
- Does your current roof have inadequate ventilation?
- Are shingle edges curled?
- Are there bald places where granules are missing?
- Do you have cracked shingles?