As a California homeowner you may love the look of stucco siding, but once you discover the high maintenance and repair needs of stucco, you’ll find yourself looking for a low-maintenance, long-term solution. The problem with painting your stucco siding is that it easily peels, chips, flakes, or cracks. Once stucco siding is compromised, water infiltrates it and causes costly damage.
Exterior paint vs. Texture Coating for Your Stucco
Texture coating 101
Texture coating is so long lasting and durable, you’ll never have to paint your home exterior again. Here are some of the outstanding benefits of this amazing alternative to painting your stucco siding:
- Boost your home’s beauty—With attractive texture coating, your home exterior will look new for decades. It will maintain its gorgeous color for years to come.
- Protect your home with water resistant coating—Exterior paint isn’t moisture resistant, and it eventually cracks and peels, leaving your home vulnerable to the elements. Texture coating is water resistant and has more elasticity than exterior paint, so it withstands extreme temperatures with ease.
- Enjoy a low maintenance home exterior—Once you have texture coating applied to your home exterior, you will have almost no maintenance needs. While homes with exterior paint need to be repainted every 4-8 years, texture coating doesn’t need to be reapplied. Simply wash your home exterior with mild detergent to remove dirt and grime, and rinse it well with a simple garden hose.
- Get consistent energy savings—Compared to exterior paint, with texture coating you get superior UV protection for your home. Texture coating gives you more effective insulation than exterior paint, helping to keep your home cool each summer and warm each winter. The texture coating’s reflective property keeps your home cooler each summer. Cool Life™ heat reflective coatings can save you up to 21% on your utilities. The reflective properties of texture coating help lower the surface temperature of your home by 40 degrees!
- Choose eco-friendly texture coating—Eco-friendly, water-based texture coating gives your home significant energy efficiency, lowering your utilities each month.
- Get the perfect sealant solution—Paint simply covers the surface of your stucco siding. Texture coating actually seals your home, protecting it from moisture intrusion and pest infestation.
- Protect your home with flexible coating—Texture coating has built-in flexibility to withstand building shifts, so it protects your home from structural damage.
- Increase your home’s value—Not only will texture coating increase your home’s resale value, but also provide superior protection to your dwelling for years to come. It revitalizes your home’s look and gives it the beauty you desire.
- Get lasting results when professionally applied—Texture coating needs to be applied by professionals so you can get the high performance you desire and enjoy the many benefits of this outstanding investment in your home. Approved Contractor is trained and experienced in texture coating application.
- Safeguard your investment with an outstanding warranty—Rest at ease with the premium benefits of a lifetime warranty on texture coating. This lifetime material is guaranteed against peeling, chipping, flaking, and cracking for as long as you own your home.
- Gain the benefits of mildew resistance—Let your home breathe and keep mildew at bay with texture coating.
- Bridge hairline cracks in your stucco—Get the long-lasting solution for cracked stucco, and avoid the hassles of stucco suffering more hairline cracks in the future.
- Enjoy durability and high performance—The long-lasting qualities of texture coating fortify your home so much that you will never have to paint it again. It’s 10 times thicker than traditional home exterior paint and withstands the elements with ease. It remains in good condition in spite of California’s climate.
The problem with exterior paint
Paint fades, chips, wears out, and decreases in its ability to provide a protective coating to your home. It can also blister, decreasing the attractiveness of your home.
See how you can save money with elastomeric paint, aka texture coating. This page expounds on the nature of elastomeric paint and how the process of texture coating contributes to its longevity.
Texture coating installation process
The detailed process of installing texture coating is one of the reasons it lasts so long. Choose a reliable contractor with training and experience in texture coating.
- Trenching—This first step keeps the ground moisture around your home from absorbing into your walls.
- Hydro blasting—This process removes your home’s old paint and stains.
- Scraping and sanding—We remove debris and create a uniform surface.
- Repairs—We correct any defects in your home exterior before applying texture coating.
- Masking—We cover your windows and shrubs to protect them during the application process.
- Elastomeric primer application—This keeps water from penetrating through your exterior coating.
- Lifetime exterior coating application—Once this is applied, you can stop painting forever!
Get Texture Coating from the Pros
To get the high-performance results you desire, understand that texture coating (elastomeric paint) isn’t a DIY project. It must be applied by trained professionals. It needs to be applied according to the manufacturer’s standards, or it will not give you the results it was designed to deliver.
Get premium texture coating applied by the reliable professionals at Approved Contractor, and you’ll enjoy the beauty and low maintenance of this outstanding product. Once texture coating is applied, you’ll never have to paint your home again!
We don’t cut corners, and we protect your lifetime warranty by complying with the manufacturer’s standards. At Approved Contractor, we deliver exacting installation of texture coating by our experienced pros.
Learn more about long-lasting texture coating for your home exterior.