A faulty home exterior can compromise its protection, leaving it vulnerable to the elements. Costly damage can result due to moisture intrusion, mold, mildew, and even pest infestation.
It can feel overwhelming when you’re faced with the task of finding a trusted contractor to install new home siding, windows, roofing, exterior paint, or texture coating. It’s important to take time to interview at least three prospects to find the best fit for your needs. Ask about the materials they use, style options, workmanship, and more before choosing the best fit.
Consult friends and family for referrals, and check the online reviews as well as Better Business Bureau (BBB) reviews to get a good feel for your options. Ask any company you’re considering hiring for references of recent customers, and take a look at recent finished projects to see their workmanship for yourself.
When looking for a home exterior expert to hire in the Los Angeles or San Diego area, it’s prudent to look at online reviews to see what previous customers had to say about the products and services of the contractor you’re considering. When they’re rated on Angi (formerly Angie’s List) by previous customers, you gain valuable insight on their track record in a variety of areas.
Approved Contractor Earns Angie’s List “Super Service” Award in Both Los Angeles and San Diego Service Areas
Angi (formerly Angie’s List) is a trusted online company that helps connect consumers to highly rated service professionals. Exterior remodeling contractors are rated in a variety of areas ranging from price to professionalism. Verified customers leave reviews on a regular basis to inform consumers about their experience with the service company they just used for home upgrades.
The top service companies who maintain exceptional service ratings and reviews on Angi receive the prestigious and highly sought-after “Super Service Award.”
Angi’s founder, Angie Hicks said, “Despite the enormous challenges facing our service pros throughout 2020, our Angie’s List “Super Service Award” winners continued to provide exceptional customer service. These outstanding businesses have helped homeowners not only maintain their homes, but also evolve them into safe and comfortable spaces that can handle all the mess of life, work, school, and entertainment under one roof. Our homeowners’ consistent positive reviews make it clear: these are the best pros in our network.”
One of the reasons the “Super Service Award” is so sought-after is that it is generated by verified customers based on their experience. When a contractor gives customers superior service, expert workmanship, an excellent experience, and premium products, they leave customers satisfied. Angi provides a way for past consumers to communicate with future consumers about what they liked about their overall experience, giving you firsthand reviews to weigh into your contractor choice.
Approved Contractor had the honor of receiving Angi’s “Super Service Award” at the end of 2020. Winners of this prestigious award have to meet strict eligibility requirements, including maintaining an exceptional rating in their overall cumulative grade, their recent grade, and their specific review period grade. They also must be in good standing with Angi and undergo additional screening. Rating details include price, punctuality, professionalism, responsiveness, and quality.
Approved Contractor has reviews on the following:
- Window replacement
- House painting
- Door installation
- Pressure washing
- General contractor
- Interior painting
- Egress windows
Why Hire Approved Contractor for Your Home Exterior Needs
- Recommended by Angi—Take a look at our accreditation on Angie’s List for Los Angeles and San Diego. Our recommendations on Angi (formerly Angie’s List) comes from previous customers, giving you reliable feedback on our customer service, workmanship, and materials.
- Superior Customer Service—When hiring a home exterior contractor, you want someone who is fair, honest, hardworking, and excellent at customer service.
- Reliable Workmanship—Among other areas, our technicians won the Super Service Award in the following categories: they are always on time, and they stand by their word.
- Exceptional Products and Installation—We carry a variety of top-notch lines of replacement windows that will increase your home’s curb appeal and lower your energy usage. Our texture coating services mean you’ll never have to paint your home exterior again. It keeps your home interior cooler, and stands up to the elements 24/7.
- James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor—Our installation team has been well trained by the James Hardie company to install America’s favorite siding product: Hardie siding. We install your siding according to the manufacturer’s standards, so your 30-year transferable warranty will be honored, giving you peace of mind.
- Andersen Window Certified Contractor—The beauty of being an Andersen Window Certified Contractor lies in the training our team received for the highest industry standards in window installation. We know the Andersen brand of windows thoroughly and abide by their best practices so you get the optimal long-term performance from your replacement windows you deserve.
- Lifetime Warranty on Texture Coating—We offer premium texture coating so you will never have to paint your home again! Our Lifetime Warranty will ensure you’ll have peace of mind that your home is well protected.
Transform Your Los Angeles or San Diego Home with a Reliable Home Exterior Contractor
Don’t settle for subpar windows, siding, texture coating, or roofing. Get expert installation from the trusted pros at Approved Contractor. We stay on the cutting edge of technology and manufacturer’s best practices, so you know your upgrade was done right the first time.
We don’t believe in pushy upsells. We give you the best price from the start, so you don’t have any surprises when it comes to planning for your home upgrade. With over 10 years in the business and nearly 800 5-star reviews from satisfied customers, you can take steps toward your home exterior dreams with confidence.
We’re a local company and available when you need us, including after your home exterior remodel. Take a moment and learn more about our award-winning services.